Today, every Business, big or small, plays an increasingly vital role in taking on our Country’s most pressing social, environmental, and economic issues. We are in the business of caring for people and giving them a healthier life. This mission guides every aspect of our business and we are committed to enriching the community we call home by doing our part to address these issues.
We undertake CSR activities in one or more of the below mentioned areas:
- I.Eradicating hunger, poverty, and malnutrition, promoting preventive health care and sanitation including contribution to the Swach Bharath kosh setup by the Central Government for the promotion of sanitation and making available safe drinking water.
- II. Contribution to the Prime Minister’s National Relief Fund or any fund set up by the Central Government for socio-economic development and relief and welfare of the Scheduled Castes, the Scheduled Tribes, other backward classes, minorities, and women.
- III. Measures for the benefit of armed forces veterans, war widows and their dependents.
- I. Promoting education, including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills especially among children, women, elderly, and the differently abled and livelihood enhancement projects.
- II.Promoting gender equality, empowering women, setting up homes and hostels for women and orphans; setting up old age homes, day care centers and such other facilities for senior citizens and measures for reducing inequalities faced by the socially and economically backward groups.
- III.Training to promote rural sports, nationally recognized sports, Paralympic sports, and Olympic sports
- IV. Contribution or funds provided to technology incubators located within academic institutions which are approved by the Central Government;
- V.Rural developments projects.
- I.Ensuring environmental sustainability, ecological balance, protection of flora and fauna, animal welfare, agro forestry, conservation of natural resources and maintaining quality of soil, air, and water including contribution to the Clean Ganga Fund set up by the Central Government for rejuvenation of river Ganga.
- II.Protection of national heritage, art and culture including restoration of building and sites of historical importance and works of art, setting of public libraries, promotion and development of traditional arts and handicrafts.